Gardiner Animal Hospital offers boarding year round for all animals. Our goal is to keep your pet comfortable and happy while staying with us. We now have a staff member here at all times, so your pet will never be left alone.
While your dog is boarding:
- Your dog will be fed according to your instructions, your food or our own, and always have fresh water.
- Your dog will always have a clean kennel and comfortable blanket.
- Your dog will be walked frequently.
- If your dog is boarding with us for more than five days or if they are dirty they will receive a complimentary bath.
- Our animal care staff gives your dog lots of love and care.
- Nail trims, ear cleanings and other minor grooming procedures will be provided if asked.
While your cat is boarding:
- Your cat will be fed according to your instructions, your food or our own, and always have fresh water.
- Your cat will always have a fresh litter box.
- Our animal care staff will provide a clean dry towel for your cats kennel.
- Our staff will give your cat one-on-one interaction time.
- Our animal care staff will give your cat plenty of love and care.
- N ail trims, ear cleanings and other minor grooming procedures will be provided if asked.
- We require that your pet is up-to-date on their Rabies, Distemper, and Bordeltella vaccinations.
- If your pet is on medication, our technicians will administer the medications according to your instructions. Please bring the labeled medication with you.
- For small animals such as rabbits, hamster, etc. please bring the appropriate cage, food and water bottle.
- We recommend that you do not bring in blankets or toys for your pet for the risk of them getting lost.
- Please call ahead of time to reserve a spot for your pet, especially around the holidays as we get very busy around these times.